Coding unplugged at the Kindergarten School
A special thank to our colleague and friend Elisabetta Siboni who translated all these pages.
We are going to present you the activities of coding unplugged we experienced with pupils from Kindergarten Schools and being shared with teachers during our training courses.
These are easy activities to be planned and prepared since they require the use of recycled materials.
Coding unplugged for children to:
- learn the basic principles of computational thinking;
- acquire logical skills and problem-solving ones;
- develop collaborative skills;
- learn by doing;
- understand the importance of the error and of “iteration”;
- gain documentative skills and critical and reflexive ones;
- solve problems.